With this tool, you can easily embed a hosted video to your web pages, such as a video from YouTube or Vimeo. You can also add a title and description for your video if you want. Under Add To Page in your Toolbar, click Media and then find the Video option.
Whatever you type in the Title box for your video will be displayed above your video.
In the Embed Code section, you can paste the video’s embed code by copying it from a site like YouTube or another video hosting site. Usually, the site will have an option underneath the video that says Embed Code.
The description of your video is displayed below the video. If you want a more feature-rich description, consider leaving this field blank, then adding a text widget with no title or image below it.
If you want to learn how to embed a YouTube video, check out this helpful guide:
- Go to the video you want to embed on YouTube.com
- Under the video, you will see a Share button. Click this button to expand the options.
- Click the Embed button to open the Embed Code box.
- Find the box with the Embed Code. The Embed Code usually begins with iframe, object or embed.
- Right-click inside the box and click Select All.
- Right-click again and click Copy.
- Past your Embed Code into the Embed Code Box on your Atwill Media website.